For the 3rd time, HEX is ready to take over the biggest and most emblematic club in Barcelona, Razzmatazz, along with a strong ravey lineup.
In this special occasion, leading the night there will be an artist that needs no introduction: Len Faki. Being a resident at Berghain since its opening in 2004 has kept him open-minded as both DJ and producer. His bone-dry but communicative execution style sets him apart as a true gentleman behind the turntables, an artist whose sets are based on true raw passion.
Owner of the famous label Figure, which he created as a new platform to play out his eclectic, open-minded vision of Techno, uncovering new and upcoming talents such as Roman Poncet, Cleric or Regal. With over 2 decades of experience behind the decks, there are virtually no venues left in the world in which Len Faki has not played at.
After more than one year from his first appearance at HEX, in this new chapter of HEX at RZZ the movement will have the pleasure to host him again.
Completing the lineup that will fill the various rooms of the club this December, there will be:
- Dax J, owner of Monnom Black records, the English artist is one of the fastest rising talents of the Techno scene. With his characteristic fast and percussive sound, he has been pushing most of the best clubs and festivals to the limit, also becoming an essential part of Ben Klock and his Photon events all around the globe.
- I Hate Models, who we welcome for the second consecutive time in HEX at RZZ, He will present the particular sound that has attracted so much attention on him. A mix of Rave, Industrial, Post-Punk and EBM is what you can find in his blend of powerful futuristic Techno.
- Kilner (live) aka Blawan, an exclusivity in the whole of Spain, Blawan will make his first appearance at HEX with his alter ego Kilner, filled with modular, murky and dark textures. One half of the fiercest live show in Techno, Karenn, for this night Jamie Roberts will present his most particular and experimental sound.
- PØLI and Lorenzo, founders and resident artists of HEX. They will be representing the most radical style of the brand separately as solo artists, in two different rooms of the club. Lately, the two of them have positioned themselves as synonyms of the most extreme branches of Techno, offering sets filled with high intensity sounds to events like DGTL Barcelona, where they did a vinyl-only opening set, or Brunch-In the Park (also in the Mediterranean city) which saw a 6-hour daytime set from the two founders of the movement.
- Zanias, an Australian EBM artist that used to be part of Linea Aspera and other bands. Her song ‘Follow The Body’ has been remixed by Kobosil and Dax J, and she has also collaborated in the creation of tracks along I Hate Models and Dax J on his Monnom Black label. She will showcase her breathtaking voice in an opening live concert, tying together industrial rhythms and unearthly vocals.
- We’re collaborating with Berlin-based promoter Disconnekt, by having three of their artists show their vision of Techno: Cristian Marras on his own and Stallo in a b2b format with Alys.
- Like in the last two editions, HEX will support the local scene, inviting three talents from Barcelona, which are Dario Duegra, Rabent and Petru.
Art is an undeniable part of the HEX movement, therefore for this night we can confirm, yet again, a collaboration with Mutuo Art Gallery, which will manage the installation of many art pieces distributed all over Razzmatazz, hidden in the most mysterious corners of the industrial venue.
The visual element will be ideated by Acid Thermal, official VJ of HEX. A creative mind and vision that will generate a unique audio & visual experience.
This HEX at RZZ could not finish just in Razzmatazz. Therefore to keep the tradition there will be a limited-capacity carry on AFTER, from 5:30am till late. This time the invited artists will be Lorenzo, Neiland, Mod-1 and Røtter. More information and tickets will be available soon.
See you in the darkness.