After the success of the first chapter of the project “HEX at RZZ”,
HEX is ready to come back again taking over the biggest and most historic cub of Barcelona, Razzmatazz.
This time, leading the night there will the living legend of Techno, Jeff Mills. From the 80s, he has always been one of the most revolutionary artists of the worldwide electronic scene, using his skills to show to people a different approach to digital compositions. He’s owner of the label Axis, he has created soundtracks for movies, played in auditoriums as the one in Louvre and many other exhibitions in places different from the standard clubs. “The Wizard” Jeff Mills, will join us for this second chapter of HEX at RZZ.
To complete the lineup that will fill the various rooms of the club, there will be:
- SNTS, the guy behind the black mask that is coming out so strongly in these last years. At HEX, he will propose his unique dark sound trough an hybrid live performance.
- Shlømo, owner of Taapion records. He will show why he’s considered one of the most talented artists from France. He will join us performing a special live set, never seen before in Barcelona.
- Reeko, one of the founders of the renowned Spanish label Pole Group. He comes back to HEX to show how enveloping and warm can be the vibrations of his sound.
- I Hate Models, who will be in Barcelona for the very first time ever. He’ll present the particular sound that attracted so much attention on him. A mix of Rave music, Industrial, Post-Punk and EBM music is what you can find in his blend of powerful futuristic Techno.
- Pøli and Lorenzo, founders and resident artists of HEX. They’ll be the responsables of offering to the audience the most radical style of the brand. This time, they will play separately as solo artists, in two different rooms of the club.
- Dykkon, the Madrid based producer, will let us enjoy with his very defined dark and linear style, characterised by a combination of heavy drums and a groove which is protagonist of his sessions.
- As in the past edition, HEX wants to support the local Techno scene and invites three talents from Barcelona, which are Victor Fernandez, Røtter, Rabent and Refectori (live).
Confirmed also in this occasion the collaboration with Mutuo Art Gallery, which will manage the installation of many art pieces, coming from various contemporary artists of the city. The best example is Rai Escalé, whose pieces show how far and close you can be from his message, all at the same time. His pieces are intimate, but shivery, dark and even disturbing, fitting perfectly with the HEX concept. All these art installations will be distributed all over Razzmatazz, and will be up to people to find them on the most hidden corners.
The visual experience will be ideated by Acid Thermal, the official Vj of HEX, together with Stefano Casella. An union of creative minds and visions, that will generate an unique audio & visual experience.
Buy tickets: bit.ly/2hLRFCz
Facebook event: facebook.com/events/1565084080219712
Download promo material: hex-barcelona.com/HEX07122017.zip
Download video: drive.google.com/open?id=0B6laiiVBk_yRTXBQWktFTnVXODQ
See you in the darkness.